BOKS Mission School
CD BOKS is the acronym for Community Development – Building Others through Knowledge and Service.
This is a curriculum focusing upon the practical knowledge and skills needing to be acquired in order to help lift both individuals and entire communities out of poverty. It is designed to be taken into developing communities of the world in order to provide practical solutions to some of the greatest challenges facing impoverished people like clean water, dental care, disease prevention, best agricultural practices, etc.
The addition of the CD BOKS courses of instruction shall serve to provide “Added Value Impact” to the Missions Outreach Efforts which include (in part) providing spiritual education and practical instruction within the rural and semi-rural communities around the world.
NOTE: This module CANNOT be used towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
What you’ll learn
- BK1. Basic Hygiene & Health (4 Sessions) Dr. Dan Fountain/Beth Doerr
- BK2. Basic Medical Prevention & Care (8 Sessions) Dr. Dan Fountain/Dr. Carolyn Klaus
- BK3. Basic Dental Care (2 Sessions) Dr. Brent Wong
- BK4. Family Health (5 Sessions) Dr. Dan Fountain
- BK5. Basic Agriculture & Farming (7 Sessions) Dr. Dan Fountain/Larry Yarger/Dr. Tim Motis
- BK6. Pregnancy & Childbirth (4 Sessions) Dr. Dan Fountain
- BK7. Child Development (4 Sessions) Dr. Michelle Shiwnandan
- BK8. The Female Reproductive Cycle (2 Sessions) Dr. Vanessa Reynolds
- BK9. The Ten Seed Principle (4 Sessions) Dr. Ravi Jayakaran
- BK10. Effective Livestock Care (13 Sessions) Dr. Peter Quesenberry
What is the target audience?
- Church Leaders
- Evangelistic and Missionary Teams
- Once off and Monthly Payment Options available
There is great, benefit for the Church and the contect is absolutely excellent!